Looking to make a move in 2020? Watch the Triangle area market report video to learn about what’s going on in the Trianlge area real estate market so you can make better, well-informed, real estate decisions.
Bottom Line and Takeaways from the Triangle Area Housing Market Report
- Experts are forecasting a reduced chance of recession this year.
- The housing market is helping to keep the economy from falling into a recession.
- There are more homes projected to be sold in 2020 than in 2019 thanks to low mortgage rates.
- A shortage of housing inventory in the Triangle area real estate market will remain a problem in 2020.
- Although we can expect to see a continued increase in new construction in the Triangle area, the new home starts will fail to solve the inventory shortage problem as millennials enter the Triangle area real estate market , particularly at entry-level price points.
- Sellers would be wise to list their homes for sale during the winter months as buyers are starting their home searches earlier in January.
- Triangle area home prices expected to continue rising as a result of the inventory shortage.
- Now is a great time to use your equity to trade up to a bigger house.
If you have any questions about the Triangle Area Real Estate Market, or if you’re looking to buy or sell your home in the Triangle area, contact Triangle area realtor Odalis Sanchez at (919) 349-9571 so she can help you make the right move.